- 4 x 4 ounce salmon fillets
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ½ cup pecans
- 3 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- Sea salt and freshly ground white pepper
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- ½ tsp. chipotle pepper powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet and season with salt and black pepper.
- Combine pecans, maple syrup, vinegar, paprika, chipotle powder, and onion powder in a food processor; pulse until texture is crumbly.
- Spoon pecan mixture on top of each salmon fillet, coating the entire top surface. Refrigerate coated salmon, uncovered, for 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Bake salmon in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 12 to 14 minutes.
(Credit: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/244507/paleo-pecan-maple-salmon/ )
See all Recipes