- 4 cups whole fat plain yogurt
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1/4-cup packed fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth. If consistency is too thick, add one more tablespoon olive oil.
Taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly.
Notes: Store in an airtight container and keep in the fridge. Dressing is good for up to 1 week.
See all Recipes