- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup red, green and yellow bell pepper chopped and measured after chopping
- 2 cups baby spinach – roughly chopped measured/packed before chopping
- 1 cup mushrooms measured before chopping
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- salt to taste
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- hot sauce optional for drizzling on top!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a standard 12-slot muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Once hot, add in oil, red pepper, green pepper, and onion and sauté 5-7 minutes, or until peppers are tender.
- Add in spinach and mushrooms and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- In the last 30 seconds, add in minced garlic.
- Season with salt and remove from heat.
- Crack eggs/egg whites into a large 4 cup measuring cup and whisk together.
- Stir in cooked veggies.
- Pour the egg/veggie mixture evenly into the prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the tops are firm to the touch and eggs are cooked.
- Cool slightly and serve immediately!
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for about 4 days.
- These may also be frozen.
- To reheat, pop them in the microwave until warm.
See all Recipes