- 2 small (1 cup) red potatoes, cubed
- 3/4 lb. green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 large head of broccoli (1 and 1/2 cups), chopped
- 2 large or 6-7 mini (1 and 1/2 cups) sweet bell peppers, chopped
- 9 oz. sausage
- 6 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
*Optional: fresh parsley, quinoa/rice to serve with, Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Slice sausage like thick coins.
- Place all the veggies and sausage on a sheet pan. Pour the olive oil and all the spices on top. Toss to evenly coat all the veggies and meat.
- Bake 15 minutes, remove from the oven and flip/stir all the veggies around. Return to the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender and sausage is browned.
- If desired, sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese over the veggies and sausage as soon as they come out of the oven.
- Enjoy with rice or quinoa and fresh parsley if desired.
See all Recipes