Parmesan Roasted Carrots
- 4-5 cups baby carrots
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves (2 teaspoons) minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons panko bread crumbs, optional
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, more to taste
- Chopped parsley, optional
Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
Place the olive oil, garlic, Parmesan, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper in a large zip top bag. Add the carrots and shake until they are well coated. Then spread out onto the prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until tender. Toss with a spatula half way through.
Remove from oven and serve immediately. Top with fresh parsley if desired.
See all Recipes